Thursday, December 15, 2011

What are the reasons behind?

After passing my Basic theory of driving test, a colleague of mine introduced me a private driving instructor who teaches practical driving lesson at Ubi area. After 5 lessons with him, I found that learning in Ubi area is very hard for me. As there are many vehicles – Trucks %26amp; Lorries keep moving in %26amp; out, it causes me nervous %26amp; get frightened all the time, plus this instructor very impatient, talk so much and ask too much very personal questions. As such, as people told me AMK area is lesser factories which mean less large vehicles moving around that area, so I went to AMK driving centre – outside YCK MRT station to approach one of the private instructor there..





Therefore, I started my practical driving lesson there. My colleague told me after 4or 5 lessons, I can request to go in to the circuit, then this instructor fiercely told me that my skill still far away, cannot go in to circuit at this point of time.





Two months later – on my nine lessons, when I passed my Advance theory for 2nd attempt, I asked him if I can book for the practical test, he, my instructor immediately brought me to Ubi centre, asked me to open another account and book the test there. I already have an account at AMK centre.





During my way to go Ubi, I was thinking a lot and did not feel like to have the test there, this is reason I came to AMK centre. I then refused to book and open another account there. I told him I need sometime to consider whether to have the test at Ubi or AMK centre. He seemed so angry, told me to book online that afternoon. Else booking dates for Jan 2009 will be full. He also insisted another deposit $ from me.





When I reached home, I SMS him my decision to have the test at AMK in which I saw online that the date will be early Jan 2009. He then told me to change car without saying change instructor. After many questioning him, finally he told me that he only can let me have the test at Ubi centre as he is a Ubi registered private instructor.





Feel like being cheated! I stop learning driving for a while.. I again approached another instructor at the same place – outside YCK MRT station. Another kind of person! He talked unfriendly with me, took my PDL, took my contact no. and asked my Password of my account for booking me a test. When ask his name card or contact no… Don’t even want to give me his contact no. and said would call me once booking date is done. Not even one smile or friendly talk.. I never even said or confirmed him to be my instructor.. About a week later kept calling me between minutes..





A week later I approached another instructor, he said would call me.. but never call me. When I call him, he was busy and said would call me.. waited for a week but also never call me..





Again approached another instructor at the same place, he said he always busy during weekend as he want to go for horse racing gambling every weekend.. as such it’s hard for me to learn from him, but a week later he called me a lesson trial. Oh my Goodness! He didn’t let me independently to turn the steering wheel, he would turn for me when it needs to turn right or left.. as well as changing gear, each time to change gear, he never let me do it myself, he would change gear for me.. poor thing! he cut his toes nail.. during my car going straight.





Again.. I continue to stop learning for another while.. as my PDL is expiring soon.. I went and queue for more than an hour at driving centre to skip my lunch for renewing my PDL.. Then I feel like damn silly! to queue there after I was being told that “Next time no need come here for renewing, can be renewed at any post office” which means shorter or no queue..





Anyone knows what are the reasons behind these situations? This situations cause me no mood to learn..|||A rambling fool gathers no license.|||Whoa.|||Yes, even if you are sure that everything will end, don't you think that you should be able to just relax and be in your peace? Enlightened or not, we have to keep chopping wood and carrying water!





Doing something is not the real problem here. I don't think that I have to do something to be someone. We are human beings before we are human doings. The real problem is: peace of mind, how to achieve it?

No comments:

Post a Comment