Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Dad owes me money. What do I do?

I'm 16 and have worked all summer long. Since my PR card is being renewed. I couldn't get a bank account to deposit my money in. So I asked my parents whether I can have the checks deposited into their account, and I could withdraw the cash. When I went to the bank to withdraw the money it was all gone from my parents accounts. It turns out that my dad has been using my money. I have over $1300 dollars that they/he owes me. My Grandmother on my moms side just passed away today so I can't ask my mom, and every time I ask my dad he puts it off. What do I do|||Tell him that you have a 50% interest per week on the money he owes you. The longer he waits the more he have to pay.|||Keep asking your dad and it my be a bad time but soon you should tell your mom. Maybe there is a good reason your dad didn't pay you. yet ask him where your money is. don't give up.|||Wait until you're 18, join the military and never talk to them again.|||start making threats about his family|||tell them|||You might have to ask for payment-so much a month until it is paid off. Do you have the deposit slips? This will prove how much your dad's owes you. Start with that but wait until after the funeral of your Grandma. It will be less stress and your mom will be more likely to help. As he pays, then deposit the money in your account. Next time-When family borrows money-don't expect it back.


My son had a friend that wanted to borrow $300 for rent. My son asked my advice. I told him that friends usually don't pay back and he might lose the friendship cause of it. Never lend money unless you can afford it. His friend couldn't pay my son back and they lost touch after a year. Would you believe they got back together after 5 years. His friend told him why but my son told him it wasn't important and to forget about it. They are friends to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment