Thursday, December 15, 2011

My neighbours are driving me crazy!! please help?

Ive moved to my current 2 bedroom flat almost a year ago, i am on the ground floor, my neighbour is right above me.


This has been going on ever since Ive moved in, hoovering late and middle of the night, running aroung, yelling, washing machine on ALL night. I have complained to the local council many many times had noise officers over 3 times to listen to the noise.. a year later NOTHING. Now this woman upstairs started complaining on me, whenever i have family and friends over and have music on, obviously not loud, we would have to scream to get each other heard, she bangs on my ceiling like a crazy woman yelling obscenes and what not, did i mention this is at about 6/7pm at the latest. I have a 18 month old son that she wakes throughout the night with her running around at 3am! She even hoovers at 3am EVERY friday.


I greet some of the other neighbours i have bumped into so far, noone in my block of flats makes as much noise as this woman, she even throws paper n rubbish out her windows :/


I am living on my own with my son, my husband is away, and im much too scared to knock on her door to tell her what i think, the other night she decided to hoover at 11.30pm so to give her a taste of her own medecine i banged on her ceiling to which she started yelling that 'I dont kno the LAW!' She continued hoovering even banging the hoover really hard just to piss me off, running around yelling and swearing at me.


I dont know what to do anymore I really wish I could move out but I cant afford a deposit or rent in advance, tomorrow my estate agent and landlord are coming over to renew my tenancy agreement so i think anyway..... ive never heard of them visiting you to renew an agreement :S they're very dodgy people.


Any has any help or advice???????????????/|||She's nuts. Can't you call the cops on her for throwing trash out her window? Isn't yelling obscenities illegal there?





Read your new lease CAREFULLY before you sign anything. Be sure to reiterate about the crazy noisy rude neighbor above, and ask when HER lease is up. Is she the type of tenant they prefer? The kind they have to listen to complaints about all the time, who throws her trash out the window? (While apparently keeping her apartment spotless.)





I would just keep reporting her to whoever I could. Get a noise machine or fan, earplugs, etc. In the meantime, affirm to yourself, "I live in a beautiful home in a beautiful neighborhood, and I always have the most wonderful, kind, quiet, and considerate neighbors."





Turn it over to the universe. Either you'll move or she will.|||smoke some weed, it will help you relax

No comments:

Post a Comment