Monday, December 12, 2011

I had a house fire?

i had a house fire 4/20/2006


the landlord at hte time said that they insurance will cover it.Now we have a new manager she said because the dryer was mind we have to pay for the damage. she said that somebody told them that i said i rewired the dryer,that not true.i gat the dryer from one of there maintanace man he gave it to me with out them knowing,well the dryer caught on fire.the guy i gat it from dont work here any more.i told her that i didnt rewire no dryer she said well the dryer was yours so you have to pay for the damage.we was supose to move in a smaller apt. so when i ask her about it after asking since


sept. she said just like this . we not gonna renew your lease,i said what why.she said we just not.now i have 2 months to find a place


should i pay my last month rent now or pay for my new apt. and pay the last month late like when i get my tax.








by the way she said she is holding my security deposit do to the fire|||Did you have renter's insurance? If so, they should pay, not you.

No comments:

Post a Comment